Saturday 26 April 2014

Custom Order - Bespoke Cocktail Hat in Chocolate Brown

Today I thought that I would share with you some photos of my latest custom order. I was contacted by a customer who was looking to have a bespoke cocktail hat made to match the outfit that she was planning to wear to a Garden Party hosted by The Queen at Buckingham Palace. The dress that she was planning to wear was chocolate brown, and she had a good idea in mind of the style of cocktail hat that she was looking for, I was able to advise which of her ideas would work with the shape and style of cocktail hat that she had in mind, and we soon came to an agreement over the design, materials and cost. The finished result is rather fantastic I think, and I'm looking forward to seeing some photos of it being worn at Buckingham Palace.

Bespoke Chocolate Brown Fascinator with hand arranged feather mount

Side view

Front view

Detailed view

If you are interested in commissioning your own bespoke fascinator or cocktail hat, please do contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment