Friday 11 April 2014

Custom Order - Ivory 'Isla' Fascinator

Today I thought that I would share with you some photos of my latest custom order. I was contacted by the client, who really liked the design of my 'Isla' fascinator, but was looking for an Ivory fascinator with feathers, for her wedding reception. Time was running a bit short, as her wedding was coming up, and the fascinator would need to be shipped to San Francisco, US.

I was able to make a an Isla fascinator in ivory as a rush order for her, with additional ivory coq feathers as requested. The finished item was really lovely, and in fact I decided to make a similar piece for my Etsy shop, which will be in stock soon!

A lovely piece for a lovely bride - I hope that you had a fantastic day!

Bespoke Ivory 'Isla' Fascinator

Side view

Front view

Detailed view

If you are interested in commissioning your own bespoke fascinator or cocktail hat, please do contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment