Monday 19 May 2014

Custom Order - Bespoke 'Cordelia' Fascinator in Navy Blue!

Today I thought that I would share with you some photos of my latest custom order. I was contacted by a customer who was looking a Navy Blue Fascinator, for a wedding that she was attending in just under a week's time! She had admired my 'Cordelia' Fascinators in my Etsy shop, and contacted me to enquire whether I was able to make her a bespoke version in Navy Blue. I checked that I was able order the materials in time, and confirmed that I was able to make her fascinator as a 'rush order'. It was posted out in good time, and arrived several days before it was needed - and I think it is rather lovely!

Bespoke 'Cordelia' Fascinator in Navy Blue

Side view

Front view

Detailed view

No comments:

Post a Comment