Thursday 1 May 2014

Custom Order -Bespoke 'Lucy' Fascinator in Cream

Today I thought that I would share with you some photos of my latest custom order. I was contacted by a customer who was looking for a cream and coral fascinator to match the outfit that she was planning to wear to a summer wedding. She had admired my design of my 'Lucy' fascinators in my Etsy shop, and enquired whether it was available in cream and coral, which I confirmed was possible. After some though, it was decided that the fascinator would be made in just cream, so that it could be worn more easily with other outfits in the future, and we agreed on the design, materials and cost. Here are some photos of the finished fascinator - which I was extremely pleased with.

Bespoke 'Lucy' Fascinator in Cream

Side view

Front view

Detailed view

No comments:

Post a Comment